About the software
Microsoft Office 2013 (codename Office 15) is the 2013 version of Microsoft Office personal productivity software for Microsoft Windows, and the successor to Microsoft Office 2010. Office 2013 introduces extended file format support, touch input support and a renewed interface based on the Microsoft design language, combined with the new ribbon interface layout which users have seen since the previous version, which also led to the removal of complicated cascading menus. Office 2013 abandoned support for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008, signalling a new era of Windows operating systems, namely Windows 8 and 10.
The development of Office 2013 began in 2010 while Microsoft was completing work on Microsoft Office 2010. On May 16, 2011, build 2703.1000 (Milestone 2) was leaked after some screenshots were leaked previously in March 2011.
The major new changes are:
- In Microsoft Word, the possibility of inserting video and audio online and the diffusion of documents on the web were implemented.
- Excel introduced a tool to filter data in a time line, the possibility of converting Roman numerals to Arabic numbers, and the integration of advanced trigonometric functions.
- PowerPoint included new templates, models and transition effects.
- Outlook introduced the most noticeable changes, including a new view of scheduled operations
- OneNote included a new splash screen.
Microsoft Office 2013 System Requirements
- Processor running at 1 GHz minimum,
- 1 to 2 GB of RAM (depending on architecture, 32 or 64 bits),
- 3 GB of disk space
- DirectX 10 compatible graphics card
How to Download and Install Microsoft Office 2013
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” and run “setup.exe”. Select “Install now” and follow on-screen instructions to install Office 2013.
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Office 2013, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Microsoft Office Standard 2013, which includes the core applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote plus Outlook and Publisher.